Welcome to Lizzy's Log

This blog started accidentally and rapidly took on a life of its own. Lizzy is a social dancer, inhabiting the space between dance and dreams.


15 Jan 2010

To hell and back

The arctic weather has sent me crazy. After a week of slush, sleet and freezing conditions I’m broken. My mind, body and soul are in desperate need of some serious tango attention. I need to get out like a drunk needs drink, so I’m heading to London, to dance until my feet kill me and beg to go home, and the thought of being frozen in with no way out is a damned relief.
It’s a daunting cocktail I’ve arranged. The newly “re-decorated” Negracha Club with appalling toilets and even worse floor craft, the lovely Crypt followed by the exquisite wonders of 33. This weekend is going to be one long milonga. If I can squeeze in Mariposa on Sunday afternoon I’ll be seriously impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment