Welcome to Lizzy's Log

This blog started accidentally and rapidly took on a life of its own. Lizzy is a social dancer, inhabiting the space between dance and dreams.


15 Jan 2010

I really should get out more

After weeks of being secluded by the snow, I found the darker depths of London a welcome relief.

I had a night of waiting, watching and some exquisite tandas at the Negracha club and the pleasure of being able to dance till 3am

My friends howled with laughter at the title of my blog "Lizzy's Lashes". "Sounds like an S&M site" one commented.

Ooops. I've added a by-line hoping to clarify the nature of the content, but with regret may have to rename it, so that "it does what it says on the tin"

1 comment:

  1. The blog has since been renamed "Lizzy's log" so as not excite the comments of disappointed readers!

    ReplyDelete