Welcome to Lizzy's Log

This blog started accidentally and rapidly took on a life of its own. Lizzy is a social dancer, inhabiting the space between dance and dreams.


6 Jan 2010

A dress and a beginning


It was snowing hard, and I was deep into action on Ebay, bidding furiously for that little Coast number. It was fucking freezing. The text chat popped up, desperately trying to kill it off, I agreed to "what ever" in the last few frenzied minutes of bidding. It was a cool little number, and believe me the Bramshaw set are hard to penetrate. It would take a few well put together outfits and some exquisite heels, before the alpha males in that room would even glance in my direction. And, it just so happened, I was a tanguera on a mission.
It was later when I found a link to a blog that it twigged what I’d agreed to. Write a blog and tell the world was I was doing? Not a chance! Yet, the idea of anonymity beguiled me. Only he and I would know, and let’s be honest it will knock the pants off the Diary of Ann Frank.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment