Welcome to Lizzy's Log

This blog started accidentally and rapidly took on a life of its own. Lizzy is a social dancer, inhabiting the space between dance and dreams.


5 Mar 2010

Tease, moi??

The subtle and powerful art of playing an invitation to dance, is becoming an art in a small but select group of coquettish dancers that frequent Elenis’ classes. It's becoming an interesting from of foreplay... Broadening it out, I'm collecting strong lines from around the UK. The best and worst will go up on this page, a hall of fame and a line of shame.
Send me your offerings, the entertainment is endless....

Here are starter for ten of the most wanton teases, the blunt refusals and the hilarious retorts from those who are just up their own arse.

The wanton tease
Leader to follower: 
Q: Would you like to dance?
                A: This is one of my favourites, no pressure, but if you blow it you'll be following
                A: Yes, in close embrace,.. Very close embrace...
                A:  Perhaps if you were blond
            
Follower to leader..
Q: Would you like to dance?
                A: I'm not in my heels! (yes, this is the GUY responding)


Blunt put down
Q: Would you like to dance?            
                A:Sorry, I'm just not feeling inspired...
                A: I'm waiting for a drink

Up my own arse
Q: Would you like to dance?
               A: I've lost my mojo" ....yes really
               A: I'm not in the mood tonight. Lets dance at xxxx?" Fish-on-a-line refusal It never happens...
               A: How long have you been dancing? - Come back in two years" (yes he's still waiting, love               him, and he will so get his revenge)

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment